Windows 7 Support
- Epson is proud to partner with Microsoft Corporation in support of the Windows 7 operating system. In doing so, Epson has improved its products to align harmoniously with the various technologies in Windows 7. Please visit this site periodically for updates regarding availability of certified Windows 7 drivers, software updates, and user instructions.
- If you are using the release candidate version of Windows 7 and wish to obtain drivers for your Epson product, please select your model from our Support Home Page , then download and install the Windows Vista driver which is compatible with Windows 7*.
- If you are currently using Windows 7 and have encountered some problems in terms of compatibility with the Epson products that you currently own, we would like to receive feedback from you on this. Kindly submit your comments here so we can provide the highest level of support.
- In the interest that some time is required for investigating the causes, do note that we may not be able to reply to your submitted feedback immediately.
- For more information about Epson's partnership with Microsoft on Windows 7, please see our Windows 7 News Release.
* Some Epson product features are not supported using Vista drivers with the released candidate version of Windows 7. Please check this site again for your product's Windows 7 drivers once Windows 7 is formally released.